In November 2021, Samsung announced their latest budget phone with a 48MP rear camera and 5000mAh battery Galaxy A03. From the latest updates, Samsung has started selling this phone in India for just 10,500 INR.
Galaxy A03 is not an ordinary phone, but it has some interesting specs.
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Unisoc T606 (2x A75 1.6GHz + 6x A55 1.6GHz) 12nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 650MHz GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5,000mAh battery with 10w charging
Galaxy A03 comes in 3 different colors Black, Blue and Red. Like many others, this phone is also divided into two versions. One comes with 3GB Ram + 32GB Rom in 10500, and the second comes with 4GB+64GB in 12000.
At the launching ceremony, Mr. Akshay S. Rao (Deputy Manager, Mobile Marketing Samsung India) said:
The new Galaxy A03 is designed to disrupt the market with incredible features at an affordable price point. This stylish smartphone stands out with a True 48MP rear camera and segment’s top 6.5’’ display, powerful processor, and long-lasting 5000mAh battery. Galaxy A03 offers a complete package for our consumers who are curious to explore and excel at the same time.
Lovers of this phone can buy this phone directly from Samsung.com